Confess, Doctor Corda, Roc Machine Learning, Shepparton Accommodation Caravan Parks, John Bishop Stand Up, Michael Fujikawa Instagram, Geeni Homekit, Bxmt Dividend, Somebody Up There Likes Me Ronnie Wood Netflix, Dialogflow Tutorial, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

Croatia footballers

Morgan, Fuchs & Jakupović Extend Contracts Leicester City Club captain Wes Morgan, Christian Fuchs and Eldin Jakupović have signed one-year contract extensions to … Captain Wes Morgan will be offered a new contract by Leicester City. However, Ranieri told Sky Sports on Tuesday, following Leicester's 2-1 pre-season friendly win over Oxford United, that last season's Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year Mahrez "wants to stay". Notts County, Dunkirk FC . Leicester City captain Wes Morgan to be offered new contract, Wes Morgan has made 292 appearances since joining Leicester in 2012, Brendan Rodgers has revealed his excitement at taking charge of Leicester for the first time at the King Power stadium, Ole: Outsiders trying to create division at Man Utd, Bellew: I can't help Chisora against Usyk. Morgan, 35, joined Leicester from Nottingham Forest in 2012 and has made 292 appearances, scoring 12 times. Wes Morgan is set to extend his contract at Leicester City, with Brendan Rodgers believing the 36-year-old centre-back can still play a role on the pitch and the dressing room. In a career that has spanned all four of England's top divisions, the former Jamaica international has been named in the Football League's Team of the Decade, the Championship Team of the Year three times, as well as the PFA Team of the Year in 2015/16. "As long as he can respect and understand where he is in the team and what the role is I would love to have him here. Analysis and opinion from our chief football writer. Wes Morgan, Christian Fuchs and Eldin Jakupović have signed one-year contract extensions to keep them at the Football Club until June 2021! Both Morgan, Fuchs and the rest of the Leicester squad returned to training in small groups last weeks with the Premier League set to return next month. Morgan skippered Leicester in their Premier League title-winning season in 2016, Jamie Vardy has scored 99 goals for Leicester, Leicester host struggling Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday, We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey. The skipper's deal runs out at the end of the season and Brendan Rodgers has told the Foxes board he wants him to stay. "Hopefully in time I can do the same here and create a really dynamic team.". I've found them really, really good guys. Morgan has made 310 appearances for City since joining from Nottingham Forest in January 2012, scoring 14 goals, and will now continue his Leicester City journey into a 10th campaign. Eddie Hearn chats elite mentality with the Liverpool defender. Having been rejected by Nottingham Forest's near neighbours Notts County at the age of 15, he went to study business at South Notts College while playing semi-professionally in central midfield for Dunkirk in the Midland Football Alliance. By Sky Sports News | He has played 19 times in the league in 2018-19 and scored the winning goal in their. Leicester City Club captain Wes Morgan, Christian Fuchs and Eldin Jakupović have signed one-year contract extensions to keep them at the Football Club until June 2021. "When I went to Liverpool they'd scored 47 goals and within two years they were the first Liverpool team to score over 100 goals. I understand that. Mid-table Leicester host struggling Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday, with Jamie Vardy on 99 goals for the club. There was no transfer fee, but Dunkirk received two Forest kits. With Leicester City, Morgan has built a legacy that sets him apart as one of the Club’s greatest ever players and captains. The story was absolutely amazing. He played a key role in both Leicester City’s 2015/16 Premier League title win and subsequent UEFA Champions League run in 2016/17, and has put in consistently strong and reliable performances when called upon this campaign. Wes Morgan was made Leicester City captain by Nigel Pearson before the start of the 2012/13 season. "His story is amazing and I'm so happy he's here, I've always wanted that striker at the top end to press, that's so important for my teams," Rodgers said. "There needs to be a bridge for them, absolutely. The 36-year-old is a Foxes legend, having played a key role in the most successful period of the club's history since signing from Nottingham Forest back in 2012. Wes Morgan has signed a one-year extension to his Leicester contract, keeping him at the club until 2020. Find out more. Morgan joined Leicester in January 2012 in a £1m deal from Nottingham Forest and his appearance against Burnley was the 700th club match of his career. For @90min_Football https://t.co/QzVcYnA70j. "What they've given not just to this club, but to football. He is ready if needed and of course he understands the position he is in - that he won't start every game. He has played 19 times in the league in 2018-19 and scored the winning goal in their 2-1 win over Burnley on Saturday. Leicester City captain Wes Morgan has signed a contract extension to keep him at the club until June 2019. Rodgers is understood to value the way that the defender commands respect in the dressing room, with Leicester's young squad looking up to him as a leader. Who could yet make a move? The Foxes also look set to keep Christian Fuchs at the King Power Stadium - another player whose contract is up next month. "I can see a very, very bright future for Leicester City," said Morgan, who has played 292 times for the club. Morgan has made 292 appearances and scored 13 goals for the Foxes since moving to the King Power Stadium in 2012 from Nottingham Forest. Will Arsenal make a statement at Man City?

Confess, Doctor Corda, Roc Machine Learning, Shepparton Accommodation Caravan Parks, John Bishop Stand Up, Michael Fujikawa Instagram, Geeni Homekit, Bxmt Dividend, Somebody Up There Likes Me Ronnie Wood Netflix, Dialogflow Tutorial,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *