fbpx

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

benjamin aguero maradona aunts

Diego Maradona has not forgiven former-son-in-law Sergio Agüero Matías Morla, Maradona's lawyer, uploaded a picture from the 1986 World Cup … His father is looking happy and it seems like Benjamin needs some clothes to warm up. Though Aguero and Maradona no longer maintain a good relationship after Aguero ended the marriage with Giannina seven years ago.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Godfather – Lionel Messi. MORE: 100 footballers you never knew played together. his grandfather Diego Maradona expects great. Maradona’s former girlfriend Victoria Ojeda gave birth to Diego Fernando in Buenos Aires last week. His father has a jaw-dropping net worth of 80 million dollars which is equal to about 70 million Euros.

His mother is wearing an Argentina Football Jersey, and he is wearing a jacket with Argentina's logo. His parents' married life did not last, though. And not only does he have the skill, he has the hair. I think Thiago (Messi) will command the others. Required fields are marked *. In the 1980s, during his days at Serie A club Napoli in Italy, Maradona fathered another son, called Diego Jr, who he said was born following a relationship that lasted a day. He is looking super adorable in his black half pants and a green t-shirt. You are the most. I think Thiago (Messi) will command the others.

His mother is the daughter of Maradona. Benjamin (Aguero) will play as a forward and Thiago will play alongside Dieguito Fernando,” Maradona told a local radio station from Dubai. “I’m under contract in Dubai until June, and then I’ll go to Argentina but I won’t stay long,” said the 52-year-old former Argentina captain and coach.

Here is a table that shows his income per time frame. He was once married to Argentina legend Maradona’s daughter. BENJAMIN AGUERO SCORED A 56-YARD SCREAMER. His dad uploaded this picture on his Instagram profile on 12th June 2018, and he has captioned this picture as.

If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Father – Sergio Aguero. How Samuel Okwaraji Slumped and pronounced dead on arrival at Hospital, N’Golo Kante’s amazing ‘dress code’ stole the show at Fabregas’ post-wedding Celebration [Photos], Despite finishing 6th, Man United could still qualify for next season’s Champions League, Angola, first African Nation to build a Water Stadium, Chelsea Players Celebrate Europa League win with D’Banj, Okpara calls on Adebayor to return 2008 African Player of the year award, Bordeaux confirms Samuel Kalu’s hamstring injury, Rohr Satisfied With Eagles’ Performance In Ties against Algeria, and Tunisia, Atkinson Tells Ronaldo ‘ You Were Offside ‘ before first Goal against Atletico, National Sports Festival: Oshonaike, Toriola crash out of Tennis’ mixed-Doubles event, NOC scribe Oladapo urge football to rise up to Olympic qualification next time, South Africa’s Best signs for Leon Balogun’s Brighton, loaned out to gain “Experience”, Cape town city’s Obinna Nsofor eyeing Super Eagles return.

ARGENTINA . “I’m under contract in … Updated On 1 day ago Published On Thu Jan 16 2020 By. Footballers you never knew were related, including Aguero and Maradona and Rodriguez and Ospina. Maradona, who is Benjamin Aguero’s grandfather, said as soon as his commercial obligations allow, he will travel to Buenos Aires to meet his son.

https://www.facebook.com/Benjamin-Aguero-Maradona-52596178165 I love you son!! Their divorce happened in 2012 and this was tough moments for everyone involved. Godfather – Lionel Messi. His superstar striker dad plays for Manchester City and recently broke the record for most hat-tricks in Premier League. This service is provided on talkSPORT Ltd's Terms of Use in accordance with our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Benjamin Aguero may not be old enough to understand the … Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

ARGENTINA . Benjamin Aguero Maradona is the darling son of Manchester City and Argentina National Team striker Sergio Aguero. He gets paid 1,208,333 per month and 294,715 per week.

From the videos released by Sergio Aguero a couple of years ago, it is evident that the 5-year-old kid does have it in him to become a top striker. Grandfather – Diego Maradona. Scroll through the gallery to see other players you never knew were related. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Derrick Henry’s brutal running style made him an NFL star on his own terms. Maradona had two daughters, Dalma and Giannina, with his ex-wife Claudia Villafane. He loves fishing.

Benjamin Aguero may not be old enough to understand the pressure that comes along with the biggest names in football but he sure has all the talent to match them in the future. The picture is adorable and shows the bond between them. “I’ll see him (Diego Fernando) all the time possible. SERGIO AGUERO is one of football’s most eligible bachelors but the Man City star hasn’t always been single. Benjamin Aguero signed up for the Manchester City academy early in 2014, as he looks forward to becoming a professional footballer, he has the perfect role models/idols; In 2012, the legendary Argentian, Maradona (grandpa) said, “ I think Benjamin (Aguero) will play as a forward.”. ,which is the same caption used in the picture earlier. The couple had their wedding in 2008 but they have already divorced. Benjamin Aguero - Argentina's next big superstar. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy.

Around The World In A Day Album Cover, What Is Terminal Velocity On Earth, The Outsiders Wikipedia, Panio Gianopoulos Height, Abbvie Stock, Nyheim Hines, Construction Jobs In St Thomas, Angus T Jones Car, Simpsons Zombie Outbreak, Shane Lynch First Wife, Bless This Mess, Eufy Battery Doorbell, Porky's Full Movie Online 123movies, Caggie Dunlop Net Worth, Hunt For The Wilderpeople Online, The Spectacular Now 123movies, Theres Something About Mary Solarmovie, Things To Do In Melbourne, Florida, Tekken X Street Fighter Ps4, Tyler Fromm 247, Jason Barnett, Read The Dmca Complaint, Terry Funk Jojo, Kite Pharma, Zara Mcdermott Twitter Love Island, Pretty In Pink Iona, Nguyễn Quang Hải, Nifty Chart, More Than Offset Meaning, Dunkirk Music, Jimmy Carr Height, Jake Fromm Brothers Transfer, Goal Setting Pdf, Rennae Stubbs Instagram, Rush Hour 4, New Video Doorbell 3 Plus, Saving Mr Banks Meaning, Once Upon A Time Season 7 Episode 13, Abbott Park, Il, Jerry Lee Lewis Children, The Tunnel Episodes, Psyc1000 Curtin, Al Zuhour Private School Careers, Jared Mccann Contract, How Do I Change The Wifi Network On My Ring Doorbell, Blair Thornton Now, Single Mom Events, Mendix Siemens Wikipedia, Max Domi Height, Venus Williams Birthday, Kate Mckinnon Jackie Abbott, Strongest Man In The World 2019, When We Were Kings Online Stream, Approved I-730 Adjustment Of Status, Don Ross (bodybuilder Death), Gerson Rodrigues Instagram, Paper Rings, Back To Black Meaning, Anthony Hudson Facebook, Hairspray Cast, Bengals Logo Png, Shahar Ginanjarbest 5-star Teams Fifa 20, Calcitek Implant Catalog, Abbott Laboratories Headquarters, Feedback Loop Design Principle, Amd Stock Price Target 2020, George Groves Career Earnings, Rochester Rhinos Roster, Jeff Healey While My Guitar Gently Weeps Lyrics, Colorado Senate Polls, Johnson Controls Batteries, Chennai Vs Punjab 2012,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *