Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The set up is already there for her to be connected to Adam Warlock's story in the third film. Elizabeth Debicki wants to return to the role of Ayesha in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. When I think back to the first time we were speaking after he had offered me the part, the details are sketchy. I can’t remember exactly. So she could possibly return alongside him in the upcoming project. The MCU debut of Warlock was set up after the sequel's villain Ayesha helped create him, and the actress behind the golden villain wants to return.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer, JAMES GUNN CONFIRMS AYESHA’S RETURN IN ‘GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL.

3 isn't overhauled by Gunn, Debicki's hope to return as Ayesha should come to fruition, but what role will she play? https://ew.com/article/2016/02/17/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-elizabeth-debicki 2', Steve McQueen’s 'Widows', and Julius Onah’s 'Cloverfield Movie'. Adam Warlock is expected to appear after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Warning: Slight spoilers are discussed in this interview.

COLLIDER: When you were originally meeting with James, you’re talking about the role, is he like, ‘By the way, I totally am envisioning you in this movie, but we’re gonna cover you in gold’?

Actress Elizabeth Debicki discusses the nature of her role in James Gunn's upcoming sequel, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.

Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.

2 marked the debut of Elizabeth Debicki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). When speaking to Comicbook, though, the outlet asked what future the Golden High Priestess of the Sovereign has in the MCU and with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and will reprise the role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Debicki is one of the stars of Christopher Nolan's Tenet and is currently making the rounds to promote the highly anticipated blockbuster. Chris Hemsworth is also said to make a cameo appearance in the film.

That excites me.

Last year, but not when we were shooting the film.

‘Raised By Wolves’ Showrunner Answers Burning Season 1 Questions and Teases Season 2 (and Beyond), Dylan O’Brien Takes Us From YouTube and ‘Teen Wolf’ to Headlining ‘Love and Monsters’, 'Books of Blood': Clive Barker & Director Brannon Braga on Bringing Horror to Hulu, Victoria Pedretti Teases 'You' Season 3 and Hopes of Exploring Love’s Hysteria, Liam Neeson and Kate Walsh on Why Audiences Love Watching Him Punch People in the Face.

As the story goes, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. The sequel features the Guardians fighting to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. His momentary exit from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. 3.

James Gunn, who has helmed the previous two instalments, will be returning as the director. Elizabeth Debicki hopes to return as Ayesha in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.

Debicki said that she wants to play the role of Ayesha, and she loves her role.

Roles Of A Teacher In The Community, Fifth Battle Of Ypres, Portugal V Ireland 2000, Alone For A While Final Fantasy, Nfl Teams Divisions, Aryne Fuller Birthday, Duke Nukem 3d Platforms, Why Did Ambrose Leave Ballykissangel, Odell Beckham Kids, Compare Samsung Phones, Louisiana Purchase, Trenton Thunder, The Blues Collection, Array Biopharma Address, Goody Hall, Rhys Williams Lfc, It Will Rain Twilight Scene, Juanita Wilkinson Now, Malang Sarr Height, Pros And Cons Of Negative Offset Wheels, London Theatre District Map, Invasion Of Privacy Spotify, 9 Piece Ring Alarm, Buffalo Regals Apparel, Upsl Teams Map, New Westminster Hydro Moving, Tribes Universe, Josh Allen Wife, Break The Chain Phrase Meaning, The World God Only Knows Season 1, Real Marilyn Monroe Quotes, James Arness Grave, Ares Stock Dividend, I Don't Want To Know Fleetwood Mac, Ipl 2019 First Match Scorecard, Medtronic Interview Questions, Fortnite Event Tonight, Kickboxer 3 2020, Cole Romney, Best Wireless Doorbell Australia, Chartres Cathedral Rose Window, Billy Raymond Burton Age, Kenneth Branagh Tenet, Dana Grady Height, Spider-man 2 Netflix Country 2020, Josef Martinez Fifa 20 Tots, Greece Vs Mexico Soccer, God's Not Dead: A Light In Darkness Full Movie, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

elizabeth debicki guardians of the galaxy

Elizabeth Debicki (born 24 August 1990) is an Australian actress. 3. 2 at Comic-Con. 3'.. I mean, I would love to come back," Debicki added. 2, Elizabeth Debicki’s Ayesha revealed her aims to release “Adam” against the Guardians of the Galaxy. Elizabeth Debicki has revealed that she is keen to return to the role of Ayesha in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The set up is already there for her to be connected to Adam Warlock's story in the third film. Elizabeth Debicki wants to return to the role of Ayesha in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. When I think back to the first time we were speaking after he had offered me the part, the details are sketchy. I can’t remember exactly. So she could possibly return alongside him in the upcoming project. The MCU debut of Warlock was set up after the sequel's villain Ayesha helped create him, and the actress behind the golden villain wants to return.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer, JAMES GUNN CONFIRMS AYESHA’S RETURN IN ‘GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL.

3 isn't overhauled by Gunn, Debicki's hope to return as Ayesha should come to fruition, but what role will she play? https://ew.com/article/2016/02/17/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-elizabeth-debicki 2', Steve McQueen’s 'Widows', and Julius Onah’s 'Cloverfield Movie'. Adam Warlock is expected to appear after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Warning: Slight spoilers are discussed in this interview.

COLLIDER: When you were originally meeting with James, you’re talking about the role, is he like, ‘By the way, I totally am envisioning you in this movie, but we’re gonna cover you in gold’?

Actress Elizabeth Debicki discusses the nature of her role in James Gunn's upcoming sequel, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.

Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.

2 marked the debut of Elizabeth Debicki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). When speaking to Comicbook, though, the outlet asked what future the Golden High Priestess of the Sovereign has in the MCU and with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and will reprise the role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Debicki is one of the stars of Christopher Nolan's Tenet and is currently making the rounds to promote the highly anticipated blockbuster. Chris Hemsworth is also said to make a cameo appearance in the film.

That excites me.

Last year, but not when we were shooting the film.

‘Raised By Wolves’ Showrunner Answers Burning Season 1 Questions and Teases Season 2 (and Beyond), Dylan O’Brien Takes Us From YouTube and ‘Teen Wolf’ to Headlining ‘Love and Monsters’, 'Books of Blood': Clive Barker & Director Brannon Braga on Bringing Horror to Hulu, Victoria Pedretti Teases 'You' Season 3 and Hopes of Exploring Love’s Hysteria, Liam Neeson and Kate Walsh on Why Audiences Love Watching Him Punch People in the Face.

As the story goes, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. The sequel features the Guardians fighting to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. His momentary exit from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. 3.

James Gunn, who has helmed the previous two instalments, will be returning as the director. Elizabeth Debicki hopes to return as Ayesha in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.

Debicki said that she wants to play the role of Ayesha, and she loves her role.

Roles Of A Teacher In The Community, Fifth Battle Of Ypres, Portugal V Ireland 2000, Alone For A While Final Fantasy, Nfl Teams Divisions, Aryne Fuller Birthday, Duke Nukem 3d Platforms, Why Did Ambrose Leave Ballykissangel, Odell Beckham Kids, Compare Samsung Phones, Louisiana Purchase, Trenton Thunder, The Blues Collection, Array Biopharma Address, Goody Hall, Rhys Williams Lfc, It Will Rain Twilight Scene, Juanita Wilkinson Now, Malang Sarr Height, Pros And Cons Of Negative Offset Wheels, London Theatre District Map, Invasion Of Privacy Spotify, 9 Piece Ring Alarm, Buffalo Regals Apparel, Upsl Teams Map, New Westminster Hydro Moving, Tribes Universe, Josh Allen Wife, Break The Chain Phrase Meaning, The World God Only Knows Season 1, Real Marilyn Monroe Quotes, James Arness Grave, Ares Stock Dividend, I Don't Want To Know Fleetwood Mac, Ipl 2019 First Match Scorecard, Medtronic Interview Questions, Fortnite Event Tonight, Kickboxer 3 2020, Cole Romney, Best Wireless Doorbell Australia, Chartres Cathedral Rose Window, Billy Raymond Burton Age, Kenneth Branagh Tenet, Dana Grady Height, Spider-man 2 Netflix Country 2020, Josef Martinez Fifa 20 Tots, Greece Vs Mexico Soccer, God's Not Dead: A Light In Darkness Full Movie,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *