');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; She holds the note out loudly with her arms wide open singing in the rain, "..enough to love! Her both yearning ooohs and ahhhhh- ahhh -ahhhs are woeful, and at the same time wonderfilled. The song now comforts me when I remember my sister who died when she was just 33 years old ('I still see your bright eyes...'), My favourite song off 'Tango in the night' I saw the music video clip again just recently. }; Her bright eyes. Well, I know that's not really what the songs about but there's a different take. Seems to me it's about a dancer in a topless or nude club. It is a beautiful poem of pain and beauty of innocence and innocence lost. For me, it is a happy song, though I'm not always sure why. It's just so fabulous and girly, with Stevie in her ballet finery dancing around. It is do with irish people who like to travel in a caravan with any care in the world that's what I think it is. (function() { I have since heard Stevie describe the song as something that reminds her of her life, prior to Fleetwood Mac, and comforts her if her life gets to crazy. Hence many people are driven to the feeling of freedom and tears when listening to the song. adunit_id: 100001411, Very sad when I have to come back to the present. I didn't know all these years they were singing about lighting striking twice either. ... Al Green wrote the lyrics for “Let's Stay Together” in five minutes after Willie Mitchell gave him a rough mix of a tune that he and drummer Al Jackson had developed. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Why isn't that nurished longer? xx :). I've watched it many times. She reflects on her time there and is very sad because she can't go back and stay. But it's gone fast, just as childhood is - before you can truely experience it. She can't have found the song easy to perform when some of the inspiration, for the song, was her best friend who had died. flashes, the customer sees "his" (your) gypsy, but in the second verse the dancer realizes that *she* (you're a)a gypsy. The video is like a movie short in some ways. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Which is what a real beautiful memory of your deep true self is- beautiful and painful in your currently reality that those moments do not remain. I think in the first verse the words should be, "and you see your gypsy," and in the second verse, "you're a gypsy." Hence many people are driven to the feeling of freedom and tears when listening to the song. Her both yearning ooohs and ahhhhh- ahhh -ahhhs are woeful, and at the same time wonderfilled. It is a beautiful poem of pain and beauty of innocence and innocence lost. Both for the child and the adults in those moments? Plus very well be her own from the past she see's and wishes to be inbodied into that beautiful and innocent mindset. Why isn't that nurished longer? Those moments of reflection still remain and are experienced with all its beauty and wishful innocence and love, but they are gone as fast as they come (a gypsy comes and goes, steals, is poor and vagrant but choose to be possession free and moves often). Her time back there was limited, and she was snatched away to the present on the second lighting strike. She's thinking about herself when she went back to the 1930s and performed in a play or musical. I was thinking how this video relates to time travel. Masterpiece. I often dream of the past and it's like having a time machine. I could not do it like she does. It's about reflecting in that love but it's bittersweet because those tender moments are gone in a bright flash back to reality. Gypsy Lyrics. Editing thing for sure, but pure magic. In the song Gypsy it says, Going back to the velvet underground/ Back to the floor... which means my bed went back on the floor, with the paper flowers and the, you know, there's a part of that that [era] there will never be again ...except that it does live in my house because it was so special. Of course, Stevie Nicks does not offer this explanation, and I do not know if she ever experienced that lifestyle (I hope not--I wouldn't with that on any woman). song: "Gypsy", Both for the child and the adults in those moments? song: "Gypsy", Now she's back in the present living in an attic, very lonely and broken hearted. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I think this song is basically about ''The Free SPIRIT'' of the 60's and 70's that was going around and CAME DOWN to the chosen few as a lighting strike, to be played with as a ''traveling GYPSY'' by the lovely STEVIE NICKS. It's about reflecting in that love but it's bittersweet because those tender moments are gone in a bright flash back to reality. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's a story, something not unsimilar to how to the historical time period of when there were pirates & the British Navy's way of recruitment/impresment. Movies 12572, Rayman Origins Vs Legends, Angus T Jones Car, How To Use Google Analytics, Life In Australia Vs Ireland, Happy Gilmore Netflix, Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Net Worth 2020, Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder Pronounce, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

gypsy lyrics meaning

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Yes I think that's it! I miss her allot. And now she's just going back in that rare moment of time spend there as a free spirited Gypsy that she once was, being on that FLOOR again that was full of memories of love and dreams. I also saw her 1982 (1983?) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Though today I noticed something odd that I hadn't seen before. It's about your precious innocence of childhood. Also it seems she longs for that child to have "been enough" for whoever it was she is seeing to- past and present. Ok, since my last post about this song I have realised why I'm not always sure why I felt this song I a happy song. The video goes on and seems to jump to the future, a future of eternal happiness and bliss. Also it seems she longs for that child to have "been enough" for whoever it was she is seeing to- past and present. The kind of friends you only meet once in a lifetime, like many of us loose over the coarse of our lifetime. adunit_id: 100001411, When in that time It was called to be with her. artist: "Fleetwood Mac", artist: "Dio", I love her dancing in the forest with the children, it is a video that makes me smile! live performance of the song where she performed the song while crying her eyes and heart out. The gyspy referred to in the story/song is the name of a ship, the line "I heard a voice saying you got a chocie the hammer or the nail" is referring to "the hammer" joining the British Navy or pirates, "the Nail" referees to either being thrown overboard or becoming a prisoner. I just love it! var opts = { /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Toggle navigation. It's about your precious innocence of childhood. The wonder of being alive and being in wonder stealing moments of time in joy. The gyspy referred to in the story/song is the name of a ship, the line "I heard a voice saying you got a chocie the hammer or the nail" is referring to "the hammer" joining the British Navy or pirates, "the Nail" referees to either being thrown overboard or becoming a prisoner More Dio song meanings » }; Those moments of reflection still remain and are experienced with all its beauty and wishful innocence and love, but they are gone as fast as they come (a gypsy comes and goes, steals, is poor and vagrant but choose to be possession free and moves often). If you notice when she is racing away to get out of the storm with her boyfriend, she vanishes, then reappears just a few feet away. It really takes me back. And reality is hard and not as beautiful as hardships can be experience that steal from that essential part of her soul that has in body grown but in spirit still remains, albeit some wisdom through pain. But it's gone fast, just as childhood is - before you can truely experience it. Which is what a real beautiful memory of your deep true self is- beautiful and painful in your currently reality that those moments do not remain. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Great song and video interpretation. The wonder of being alive and being in wonder stealing moments of time in joy. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; She holds the note out loudly with her arms wide open singing in the rain, "..enough to love! Her both yearning ooohs and ahhhhh- ahhh -ahhhs are woeful, and at the same time wonderfilled. The song now comforts me when I remember my sister who died when she was just 33 years old ('I still see your bright eyes...'), My favourite song off 'Tango in the night' I saw the music video clip again just recently. }; Her bright eyes. Well, I know that's not really what the songs about but there's a different take. Seems to me it's about a dancer in a topless or nude club. It is a beautiful poem of pain and beauty of innocence and innocence lost. For me, it is a happy song, though I'm not always sure why. It's just so fabulous and girly, with Stevie in her ballet finery dancing around. It is do with irish people who like to travel in a caravan with any care in the world that's what I think it is. (function() { I have since heard Stevie describe the song as something that reminds her of her life, prior to Fleetwood Mac, and comforts her if her life gets to crazy. Hence many people are driven to the feeling of freedom and tears when listening to the song. adunit_id: 100001411, Very sad when I have to come back to the present. I didn't know all these years they were singing about lighting striking twice either. ... Al Green wrote the lyrics for “Let's Stay Together” in five minutes after Willie Mitchell gave him a rough mix of a tune that he and drummer Al Jackson had developed. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Why isn't that nurished longer? xx :). I've watched it many times. She reflects on her time there and is very sad because she can't go back and stay. But it's gone fast, just as childhood is - before you can truely experience it. She can't have found the song easy to perform when some of the inspiration, for the song, was her best friend who had died. flashes, the customer sees "his" (your) gypsy, but in the second verse the dancer realizes that *she* (you're a)a gypsy. The video is like a movie short in some ways. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Which is what a real beautiful memory of your deep true self is- beautiful and painful in your currently reality that those moments do not remain. I think in the first verse the words should be, "and you see your gypsy," and in the second verse, "you're a gypsy." Hence many people are driven to the feeling of freedom and tears when listening to the song. Her both yearning ooohs and ahhhhh- ahhh -ahhhs are woeful, and at the same time wonderfilled. It is a beautiful poem of pain and beauty of innocence and innocence lost. Both for the child and the adults in those moments? Plus very well be her own from the past she see's and wishes to be inbodied into that beautiful and innocent mindset. Why isn't that nurished longer? Those moments of reflection still remain and are experienced with all its beauty and wishful innocence and love, but they are gone as fast as they come (a gypsy comes and goes, steals, is poor and vagrant but choose to be possession free and moves often). Her time back there was limited, and she was snatched away to the present on the second lighting strike. She's thinking about herself when she went back to the 1930s and performed in a play or musical. I was thinking how this video relates to time travel. Masterpiece. I often dream of the past and it's like having a time machine. I could not do it like she does. It's about reflecting in that love but it's bittersweet because those tender moments are gone in a bright flash back to reality. Gypsy Lyrics. Editing thing for sure, but pure magic. In the song Gypsy it says, Going back to the velvet underground/ Back to the floor... which means my bed went back on the floor, with the paper flowers and the, you know, there's a part of that that [era] there will never be again ...except that it does live in my house because it was so special. Of course, Stevie Nicks does not offer this explanation, and I do not know if she ever experienced that lifestyle (I hope not--I wouldn't with that on any woman). song: "Gypsy", Both for the child and the adults in those moments? song: "Gypsy", Now she's back in the present living in an attic, very lonely and broken hearted. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I think this song is basically about ''The Free SPIRIT'' of the 60's and 70's that was going around and CAME DOWN to the chosen few as a lighting strike, to be played with as a ''traveling GYPSY'' by the lovely STEVIE NICKS. It's about reflecting in that love but it's bittersweet because those tender moments are gone in a bright flash back to reality. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's a story, something not unsimilar to how to the historical time period of when there were pirates & the British Navy's way of recruitment/impresment.

Movies 12572, Rayman Origins Vs Legends, Angus T Jones Car, How To Use Google Analytics, Life In Australia Vs Ireland, Happy Gilmore Netflix, Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Net Worth 2020, Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder Pronounce,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *