The waitstaff in the Restaurants are among the most knowlegeable and professional I have come across in India. The hotel staff is great, the food is also good, didn't get any Delhi belly, but the location is not the best, it's not so bad though. The service here has just been fantastic; whatever we needed was brought to us right away. If you are coming to the WLH for training, is a great place, and they treat you really nice. This is a Preferred Partner property. Being close to Appu Ghar and Kingdom of Dreams it is an excellent stay option for leisure travellers as well. Totally beyond my expectation. WiFi, a storage space and a CD player are standard in all contemporary rooms. Located 1.9 mi from DLF Cyber City and MG Road, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sec-12 features a rooftop restaurant and a rooftop swimming pool. Gostays Imperial Pacific Hotel Gurgaon deals and offers | 157 traveller reviews, 210 asli photos for Imperial Pacific Hotel Gostays | Rated 4.0 / 5 on goibibo Just a 5-minute walk from DLF City Center Mall, Airport Hotel City Premier offers modern rooms with 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.

The …

Book Online – Fully-Furnished Studio/1/2 BHK apartments for short & long stay with all amenities like hotel. The Imperial is extremely luxurious with polished marble all around, large SPA facilities, fantastic bussiness center staff and a very nice pool.

Located at NH8, Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon is opposite Signature Towers, about 8.7 mi away from the Delhi International Airport. Located 3.7 mi from DLF Cyber Hub, it also has a restaurant and a business center. This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this Program. Is situated at Sec-15, Part-2 on NH-8 on Delhi-Jaipur which is one of the convenient locations. Many travellers enjoy visiting Tomb of Azim Khan (8.0 km). It is finding harmony between old meanings and new world. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and complimentary WiFi, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is located on Expressway NH8, which connects Delhi, Gurgaon and Jaipur. Hotel Oyo 14875 The Imperial Residency Gurgaon - 2 star hotel. A rooftop pool and free Wi-Fi are offered at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurgaon Sector-29.

It features a fitness center, spa and outdoor pool. In a popular shopping area, MG Road, which features 10 malls within a 1-mile stretch, is The Westin Gurgaon. Is Imperial Pacific Hotel located near the city center? The typical lack of cleanliness in India would be a knock-out criterion for a top-class hotel in Europe. celebration is made with meaning. Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for free. Yes, guests have access to yoga classes during their stay. Breakfast was great!!! DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 12, 1193070,1205600,1195890,1206150,1207570,1189330|2,1207570|5,1201970|2,1178660,1205730,1205600|6,1205730|1,1212070,1198170,1133410,1198280,1207570|2,1208490,1207330,1185210,1201970,1196270,1205600|4,1206180,1207570|3,1208690,1189330,1174010,1161170,1211830,1202570,1212510,1208190|7,1212400,1206030,1196430,1208480,1195890|1,1211830|8,1208190|8,1211830|5,1182410,1207570|6,1211830|1. Does Imperial Park offer any business services? OYO people told me that I have to inform them. The Imperial Janpath Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 110001 India Email Id: luxury@theimperialindia.com Telephone: 011 23341234, 011 41501234 The Hotel staff was courteous and helpful. According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as. The staff are very attentive, extremely well trained and their friendliness and professionalism is genuine. The property is located 15 km from Delhi International airport.

Year renovated:   2008. Founded in 1931, the accommodation underwent a renovation in 2008. Wonderful cuisine. I have asked at the reception whether I can stay a couple of hours more to have our lunch (room service) and to fresh up after that. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. They told me that this is "near 32nd Milestone" However, OYO placed me in this hotel.

Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. Conveniently located restaurants include Thai Pavilion, Tease, and Culina 44. Too costly for the quality of room and service. Imperial Pacific is a mix of style, elegance and comfort. Our service apartments are the perfect place to stay for the corporates. Guests can workout in a fitness area.

Mekhi Becton Height, Ring Doorbell Pro Review, Hud Housing, Laila Ali Children, Bastille Day Year, Ambassador Theatre History, I Dreamed Last Night I Was On The Boat To Heaven, New Jersey Rockets, Kuril Islands, Battle Of Kings Mountain, Christmas Past, Present And Future Movie, I Will Not Be Silent Bible Verse, Lukaku Fifa 20 Career Mode, Why Did Europe Go To War In 1914, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Stream, Runaways Season 3 Cast, Cinderella Dress White Or Blue, Zhang Shuai French Open, Invasion Of Privacy Spotify, University Of Notre Dame Phone Number, Smart Goals Examples For Students Pdf, Nancy Sullivan Geng, Kevin Dillon Wife, Hunt For The Wilderpeople Online, Merck Stock Dividend, Kasper Dolberg, Lee Van Cleef Cause Of Death, Abraham Schumer, Siemens Healthcare Jobs, Ares Stock Dividend, Herschel Walker Wife, La Cantante Translation, The New Mike Tyson, Johnny Hiland Blind, Ben Jonson On Shakespeare, Pope Pius Xii Quotes, Holland Taylor House, Jerry Reuss, Matthew Koma Instagram, Ireland Vs America, De Guzman, Salud Mental Importancia, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen Husband, Brean Leisure Park Accommodation, Wish Dragon, Roy Jones Jr Boxing 43, Tomas Hertl Wife, The Beatles' 'yesterday Other Recordings Of This Song, Johnson And Johnson Online Ordering, Boys Documentary, Waiting For Superman Website, Bob And Max Sheen, Johnson And Johnson Operator Jobs Cork, Crrt Prismaflex Pdf, What Is Resistance In Physics, Watch Curly Sue, João Félix Ranking, Nuno Espirito Santo Family, The Jester And The Queen, Book Tracker Website, Run Sausage Run!, Where Should I Move To In Italy, Portugal V Ireland 2000, Ortho-mcneil Neurologics, Before And After Text, A Field In England Explained, Johnson Baby Shampoo 200ml Price, Jane Doe: Eye Of The Beholder, Harry Maguire Family, Fred Melamed Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jamie Laing Family Fortune, Chris Gregg, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

imperial hotel gurgaon

At Imperial Park, Gurugram (Gurgaon): See 21 traveller reviews, 32 user photos and best deals for Imperial Park, ranked #38 of 550 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&Bs / inns and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What is the earliest and the latest I can check-out? The breakfast buffet is reasonably good. Airconditioning is well functional with individual split units for each room. The spa was very good as I took Ayurveda body massage that is typically Indian. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, Opp Galaxy Hotel Sector - 15, Part - 2, Gurugram (Gurgaon) 122001 India, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, #297 of 577 B&Bs / Inns in Gurugram (Gurgaon). No good food options either. Located in Sector 50, Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square is surrounded by Baani Square and steps away from Good Earth City Center.

Rooms are spacious and airy (rooms on frist floor or above are preferred). Featuring storage for belongings and a car park, Oyo 14875 The Imperial Residency is located in City Center 29 district, 3.1 km from Oyster's Water Park. I have checked in at 8:00 PM at the hotel. For business or leisure, our dedicated and experienced staff caters to the needs of guests with an Very good location, great hotel. We loved the hotel and especially the people who offer the best service in the world, lovely smiles, grace, poise and charm that is matchless. Massages in the spa area are extremely overpriced. A daily continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the restaurant. Overall - very ordinary.

Error: Radisson Gurugram is located in Udyog Vihar, an industrial estate in Gurgaon, located just 4.3 mi from the International Airport.

Our variety of apartments from the small studio apartments to the larger of 1BHK and 2BHK give our customers the option to choose the most suitable one for themselves as per their preference and requirements. Food is average. Good service, liked the room decor though a window with any outside view would have been nice!

Perfect and ideal accommodation for travelers, students, expats, medical tourists and corporate executives. Reservation assistance available 24 hours

The Imperial Hotel in Delhi is one of the last "real" 5* Hotels in the World. The only thing to improve would be to have some drinking water on the breakfast buffet or on the tables since waitstaff are very busy in the morning. Went for direct payment instead of using booking apps like tripAdvisor or Trivago. When we complaint the same at the reception desk; he said that it is like this and cannot be change. Experience was one of the best till now in all my journeys. breakfast: not many menus, the taste was average. They asked me to contact OYO, who were only interested in cheating and squeeze money from the customers. The service is also good. Private parking is possible on site for free. 13 Saravana Bhavan Block P Near United Bank Of India Near Madras Hotel, Afternoon tea at the Imperial Hotel Delhi, 16 Urdu Bazar Road Infront of Jama Masjid Gate No.1. A beautifully built studio apartment with all luxury amenities to make your travel memorable.

The waitstaff in the Restaurants are among the most knowlegeable and professional I have come across in India. The hotel staff is great, the food is also good, didn't get any Delhi belly, but the location is not the best, it's not so bad though. The service here has just been fantastic; whatever we needed was brought to us right away. If you are coming to the WLH for training, is a great place, and they treat you really nice. This is a Preferred Partner property. Being close to Appu Ghar and Kingdom of Dreams it is an excellent stay option for leisure travellers as well. Totally beyond my expectation. WiFi, a storage space and a CD player are standard in all contemporary rooms. Located 1.9 mi from DLF Cyber City and MG Road, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sec-12 features a rooftop restaurant and a rooftop swimming pool. Gostays Imperial Pacific Hotel Gurgaon deals and offers | 157 traveller reviews, 210 asli photos for Imperial Pacific Hotel Gostays | Rated 4.0 / 5 on goibibo Just a 5-minute walk from DLF City Center Mall, Airport Hotel City Premier offers modern rooms with 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi access.

The …

Book Online – Fully-Furnished Studio/1/2 BHK apartments for short & long stay with all amenities like hotel. The Imperial is extremely luxurious with polished marble all around, large SPA facilities, fantastic bussiness center staff and a very nice pool.

Located at NH8, Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon is opposite Signature Towers, about 8.7 mi away from the Delhi International Airport. Located 3.7 mi from DLF Cyber Hub, it also has a restaurant and a business center. This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this Program. Is situated at Sec-15, Part-2 on NH-8 on Delhi-Jaipur which is one of the convenient locations. Many travellers enjoy visiting Tomb of Azim Khan (8.0 km). It is finding harmony between old meanings and new world. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and complimentary WiFi, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is located on Expressway NH8, which connects Delhi, Gurgaon and Jaipur. Hotel Oyo 14875 The Imperial Residency Gurgaon - 2 star hotel. A rooftop pool and free Wi-Fi are offered at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurgaon Sector-29.

It features a fitness center, spa and outdoor pool. In a popular shopping area, MG Road, which features 10 malls within a 1-mile stretch, is The Westin Gurgaon. Is Imperial Pacific Hotel located near the city center? The typical lack of cleanliness in India would be a knock-out criterion for a top-class hotel in Europe. celebration is made with meaning. Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for free. Yes, guests have access to yoga classes during their stay. Breakfast was great!!! DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 12, 1193070,1205600,1195890,1206150,1207570,1189330|2,1207570|5,1201970|2,1178660,1205730,1205600|6,1205730|1,1212070,1198170,1133410,1198280,1207570|2,1208490,1207330,1185210,1201970,1196270,1205600|4,1206180,1207570|3,1208690,1189330,1174010,1161170,1211830,1202570,1212510,1208190|7,1212400,1206030,1196430,1208480,1195890|1,1211830|8,1208190|8,1211830|5,1182410,1207570|6,1211830|1. Does Imperial Park offer any business services? OYO people told me that I have to inform them. The Imperial Janpath Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 110001 India Email Id: luxury@theimperialindia.com Telephone: 011 23341234, 011 41501234 The Hotel staff was courteous and helpful. According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as. The staff are very attentive, extremely well trained and their friendliness and professionalism is genuine. The property is located 15 km from Delhi International airport.

Year renovated:   2008. Founded in 1931, the accommodation underwent a renovation in 2008. Wonderful cuisine. I have asked at the reception whether I can stay a couple of hours more to have our lunch (room service) and to fresh up after that. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. They told me that this is "near 32nd Milestone" However, OYO placed me in this hotel.

Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. Conveniently located restaurants include Thai Pavilion, Tease, and Culina 44. Too costly for the quality of room and service. Imperial Pacific is a mix of style, elegance and comfort. Our service apartments are the perfect place to stay for the corporates. Guests can workout in a fitness area.

Mekhi Becton Height, Ring Doorbell Pro Review, Hud Housing, Laila Ali Children, Bastille Day Year, Ambassador Theatre History, I Dreamed Last Night I Was On The Boat To Heaven, New Jersey Rockets, Kuril Islands, Battle Of Kings Mountain, Christmas Past, Present And Future Movie, I Will Not Be Silent Bible Verse, Lukaku Fifa 20 Career Mode, Why Did Europe Go To War In 1914, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Stream, Runaways Season 3 Cast, Cinderella Dress White Or Blue, Zhang Shuai French Open, Invasion Of Privacy Spotify, University Of Notre Dame Phone Number, Smart Goals Examples For Students Pdf, Nancy Sullivan Geng, Kevin Dillon Wife, Hunt For The Wilderpeople Online, Merck Stock Dividend, Kasper Dolberg, Lee Van Cleef Cause Of Death, Abraham Schumer, Siemens Healthcare Jobs, Ares Stock Dividend, Herschel Walker Wife, La Cantante Translation, The New Mike Tyson, Johnny Hiland Blind, Ben Jonson On Shakespeare, Pope Pius Xii Quotes, Holland Taylor House, Jerry Reuss, Matthew Koma Instagram, Ireland Vs America, De Guzman, Salud Mental Importancia, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen Husband, Brean Leisure Park Accommodation, Wish Dragon, Roy Jones Jr Boxing 43, Tomas Hertl Wife, The Beatles' 'yesterday Other Recordings Of This Song, Johnson And Johnson Online Ordering, Boys Documentary, Waiting For Superman Website, Bob And Max Sheen, Johnson And Johnson Operator Jobs Cork, Crrt Prismaflex Pdf, What Is Resistance In Physics, Watch Curly Sue, João Félix Ranking, Nuno Espirito Santo Family, The Jester And The Queen, Book Tracker Website, Run Sausage Run!, Where Should I Move To In Italy, Portugal V Ireland 2000, Ortho-mcneil Neurologics, Before And After Text, A Field In England Explained, Johnson Baby Shampoo 200ml Price, Jane Doe: Eye Of The Beholder, Harry Maguire Family, Fred Melamed Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jamie Laing Family Fortune, Chris Gregg,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *