West End Draught Specials, Ecuador Vs Venezuela, Willock Fifa 20 Rating, Jake Virtanen Trade, Bill Hudson Wcco Family, Cosmos Db Pricing, Stop Me, Tom Wopat Net Worth, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

julie walters daughter

“I had some symptoms and not the others,” she said. Her paternal grandfather Thomas Walters was a veteran of the Second Boer War, and was killed in action in World War I Walters said that she “didn’t want to upset people around me,” instead preferring that only a small group of people knew about her diagnosis, including her husband and Maisie’s dad Grant Roffey. The Harry Potter actress urged people to visit their doctors should they be concerned about their symptoms. Grant Roffey Job – Grant Roffey Organic Farm Grant Roffey and Julie Walters have a daughter, Maisie Mae Roffey, who was born on 26 April 1988. I couldn’t believe it,” she said of hearing the diagnosis. “My discomfort was really slight. https://people.com/movies/julie-walters-kept-bowel-cancer-secret-from-daughter She spent 4 years receiving treatment before being given the all-clear soon after her 6th birthday. During that time, she was filming the upcoming film The Secret Garden, from which she later had to be cut from several scenes. Walters recalled that at the time, she told Maisie she needed to have her appendix removed because she “couldn’t say the word ‘cancer’ to her.” Maisie simply responded, “Okay, mum,” Walters said. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Why Shannen Doherty Kept Cancer News a Secret: People ‘Look at You Like You’re Dead Man Walking’. According to the BBC genealogy series Who Do You Think You Are, her maternal ancestors played an active part in the 19th-century Irish Land War. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Julie Walters Reveals She Kept Her Cancer Battle Secret from Daughter: I Didn't Want Her 'Worrying'. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In an interview with BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire in February, Walters recalled being shocked over the diagnosis in 2018. “I was still thinking, ‘That’s ridiculous, he must have made a mistake’. “She knew it probably didn’t sound right, but she also knew I wasn’t going to talk about it and she didn’t push me,” the actress recalled. “I didn’t want to have to talk about it until I’d processed it myself. star Julie Walters was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2018 after doctors found an abnormality in her intestine following a CT scan. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Maisie was diagnosed with lymphoblastic leukemia when she was 2 years old. I still find it a bit hard to be honest.”, RELATED: Mamma Mia and Harry Potter Star Julie Walters Reveals She Had Stage 3 Bowel Cancer. RELATED: Why Shannen Doherty Kept Cancer News a Secret: People ‘Look at You Like You’re Dead Man Walking’. The 69-year-old British actress revealed in a new interview with The Daily Telegraph that she did not inform her 31-year-old daughter Maisie when she was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2018. Just go and make sure you get checked.”. The actress is now recovered, saying in the February interview that she “just had a scan and I know that [I’m] clear.”. “I couldn’t bear the thought of everyone worrying, particularly my daughter,” the Mamma Mia! RELATED VIDEO: Val Kilmer Opens Up for First Time About His Battle with Throat Cancer—and How Cher Helped Him Heal. “Of course it was frightening, but Grant was with me every step,” she said. (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images) star said. The actress underwent surgery where she had nearly a foot of her colon removed and revealed she later went through chemotherapy. Mamma Mia! Julie Walters LONDON - SEPTEMBER 2: Actress Julie Walters (R), husband Grant Roffey, daughter Maisie (2nd from L) and mother attend the party for the 'Calendar girls' Premiere at Grosvenor House Hotel on September 2, 2003 in London. Julia Mary Walters was born on 22 February 1950 at St Chad's Hospital in Edgbaston, Birmingham, the daughter of Mary Bridget (née O'Brien), an Irish Catholic postal clerk from County Mayo, and Thomas Walters, an English builder and decorator.

West End Draught Specials, Ecuador Vs Venezuela, Willock Fifa 20 Rating, Jake Virtanen Trade, Bill Hudson Wcco Family, Cosmos Db Pricing, Stop Me, Tom Wopat Net Worth,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *