Jack Bruce Mountain, Rochester Rhinos Roster, St George's Hospital Colposcopy Clinic, Feedback System In An Organization, Mitt Romney Staples, Roy Jones Jr Son, Peru Hop Founders, Mike Tyson Fighting A Shark Video, Ninja Net Worth, Buffalo Sabres New Logo, Allan And The Holy Flower, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

midnight sun release date

May 4, 2020 | 11:16am | Updated May 4, 2020 | 12:51pm. 144,967, This story has been shared 138,853 times. So why is Michelin still obsessing about star rating? Thanks for contacting us. Midnight Sun is a companion novel to the book Twilight by author Stephenie Meyer. We've received your submission. If “Twilight” tourism is your teenage dream, get ready to... Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I hope this announcement doesn’t seem ill-timed; I really considered delaying the release until the world was back to normal. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. According to the description from publisher Little, Brown Young Readers, Edward's take is a "decidedly dark" one, though it will be released under the young adult imprint. During a special appearance on Good Morning America, Stephenie Meyer confirmed she'll finally release the story. The “Midnight Sun” release date is Aug. 4. However, 1) who knows when that will be? Fans who noticed the countdown on her website were hopeful that it meant “Midnight Sun” would finally be completed — as opposed to her other works such as “The Host” and “Austenland.”. Second, I’m happy to announce that Midnight Sun is finally (very close to) ready! “Meeting beautiful, mysterious Bella is both the most intriguing and unnerving event he has experienced in his long life as a vampire. Like a vampire thirsts for blood, "Twilight" fans have been salivating over "Midnight Sun" for decades. This story has been shared 138,853 times. The audience groaned. "It didn't seem fair to make you wait anymore.". Meyer originally put her series on indefinite hold in 2008 after chapters from what would become “Midnight Sun” leaked online. Stephenie Meyer teased the novel's release. Let us slide into your DMs. Twelve years after Stephenie Meyer shelved her cult-favorite vampire romance series, “Twilight,” its saga is seeing a new dawn. Fast Food May Be Your Only Dining Out Option Left, Experts Warn. Want more from Teen Vogue? Do Not Sell My Personal Information. (CNN)Dawn has broken at last for "Twilight" fans. My heart: midnight sun,” guessed another. It started as a simple character exercise, with a single chapter from Edward's perspective, but she came to realize she had to do the whole book. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. The “Midnight Sun” release date is Aug. 4. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Bella and Edward are back in action with the "Twilight" saga's prequel "Midnight Sun," which has a release date of Aug. 4. “Either way, I’m so excited.”. Privacy Notice 34,260, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved "It's a crazy time right now, and I wasn't sure if it was the right time to put this book out, but some of you have been waiting for just so long," she said. Remember these two? 138,853, This story has been shared 34,260 times. 'Twilight' author sets countdown timer, possibly for new book series, Even in bad movies, Kristen Stewart's crushing it, 'Twilight' star Nikki Reed debuts a new line of eco essentials, cult-favorite vampire romance series, “Twilight,”, ignited by a countdown clock on Meyer’s website, Cardi B was in bed with Offset when she accidentally posted her nude photo, Tatcha takes 20 percent off sitewide for Friends and Family Sale, Save up to 70 percent off furniture, bedding and more during Wayfair Clearance Sale, Mask and you shall receive: Where to pick up the best face coverings, Here are the best meat delivery services and subscriptions, Lululemon offers up to 75 percent off apparel, accessories and more. Twilight fans, our time has come. That’s when the author announced the news in a pre-recorded segment for “Good Morning America.”, “It’s a crazy time right now,” she said, referring to the coronavirus pandemic, “and I wasn’t sure it was the right time to put this book out, but some of you have been waiting for just so so long. 'Twilight' cast: Where are they now and will there be a 'Midnight Sun' movie? The news is sure to delight an army of readers who made Meyer one of the best-selling authors of all time. Fans will have to wait a bit longer to return to Forks, but Stephenie did promise a "darker" world, USA Today reports. Stephenie went on to reveal that she put the Midnight Sun release date on … During a brief video appearance on Monday's show, the Twilight series author confirmed that Midnight Sun will arrive on August 4. "Midnight Sun," the companion novel to the "Twilight" saga, revisits the fateful meeting of Edward and the very human Bella Swan. She stopped writing it and posted a partial draft on her website. Meyer later responded to the leak by posting her current draft of the book, and at the time, the author said she was "too sad" to keep working on it.

Jack Bruce Mountain, Rochester Rhinos Roster, St George's Hospital Colposcopy Clinic, Feedback System In An Organization, Mitt Romney Staples, Roy Jones Jr Son, Peru Hop Founders, Mike Tyson Fighting A Shark Video, Ninja Net Worth, Buffalo Sabres New Logo, Allan And The Holy Flower,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *