– Left-Wing…. Can anyone confirm that episode ?

Fake image of a cartoon version of Donald Trump in a coffin has been doing the rounds of internet Did the Simpsons predict anything for August 27, 2020? Recent events tied to such alleged predictions by the Simpsons include that actor Tom Hanks would test positive for coronavirus and that we would all have to self-isolate following the outbreak of the virus, as well as the arrival of the infamous murder hornets. Donald Fake his illness? The date of August 27 is one that's been selected, more or less at random, by various Tik Tok users to troll their viewers.

So my daughter said that on an episode of the Simpson's, Trump dies around Aug 27th?? Posts of an image of the cartoon version of Trump lying in a coffin has been circulated on social media.The image gives the impression that it is still from one of the episodes of 'The Simpsons'. There's a theory doing the rounds of social media that claims that popular show 'The Simpsons' had predicted Donald Trump's death on August 27, 2020. Other alleged predictions have included the 9/11 attacks, Trump being elected president, the destruction of King's Landing in the TV show Game of Thrones, Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime performance and Prince's death. A THEORY that the TV show the Simpsons predicted the death of Donald Trump on August 27 is gaining popularity on social media.

Turns out it is a fake image that has gone … She said in a comment she “just wanted to make a weird video” pic.twitter.com/qobVA6JX3G. pic.twitter.com/Rg0I9vlb0P.

https://twitter.com/lilshartyyuh/status/1298928111296352261. One particular viral video that urged viewers to look for significant incidents linked to August 27, 2020, and strangely enough got linked to Donald Trump's death news- which became viral in no time.

Some of the avid fans of the show reasoned that the popular series had never aired any episode predicting the US President's death.

Twitter #August27 pic.twitter.com/w9c4x8EEke. In this age of internet and interconnectedness, anything can go viral in no time. A picture has been doing the rounds on social media, shared by many, claiming that the American animated sitcom 'The Simpsons' had predicted US President Donald Trump's death on August 27, 2020.

The image of dead Trump is fake and was never on The Simpsons.

BTS Jungkook trended at #1 worldwide and in the US after his performance on My Time during BTS’s Map Of The Soul ON:E concert.

Was Jacob black unarmed? 'The Simpsons say Trump dies on August 27 Party time,' a user captioned the image, claiming that it had been taken from a Season 11 episode of the popular animated sitcom By Akshay Pai Published on : 04:03 PST, Aug 27, 2020
Earlier this year, social media posts also claimed that "The Simpsons" predicted Trump would die Aug. 27, 2020, and used that same image of Trump in a coffin.

"All you have to do is write it down on a piece of paper a couple of times, fold that shit up, let it go, trust that the universe is gonna give … The rumors began swirling from the Twitter-sphere that a week or two past when a user uploaded a picture of Trump lying in a casket they asserted have been shot in an episode of their most popular animated sitcom.”, READ ALSO: ll have a ‘mental breakdown’ if I deal with Trump for another 4 years cardi b said. ... stated on August 27, 2020 …

One user tweeted: ” waiting…. If someone doesn’t take care of this, I’m ending myself because I’ve had enough with the disappointments.

Well, no.

why was Jacob black being arrested? She, like everyone else, just did it as a joke/troll basically.

In season 11, "The Simpsons" predicted a Donald Trump presidency in the 2000 episode "Bart to the Future." August 27, 2020 ‘The Simpsons say Donald Trump dies on August 27 Party time,’ a user captioned the image, claiming that it had been taken from a Season 11 episode of the popular animated sitcom Did trump die on the Simpsons ?
Cardi B Real Name, Tex Willer Read Online, 1977-78 Buffalo Braves Roster, What Is A Good Internet Speed For Gaming, Jobs In Great Yarmouth, Patrick Baladi Net Worth, What Does A Strip Search Involve, Alexander Romanov Ufc, Anjli Mohindra Movies And Tv Shows, Messi Goals 2020, Read Ulysses Online, Shannon Briggs House, John Dehner Obituary, Bernard Hopkins Net Worth, Alan Wake 2, Rupert Grint Kid, Rent Apocalypse Now, Let My Baby Stay Amandla Lyrics, The Devil's Own Spoiler, Quality And Safety In The Australian Health Care System, Montreal Canadiens Retired Numbers, Notre Dame Cathedral Facts, French Army, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

simpsons august 27, 2020

Others knew that the show had never actually aired any episode predicting Trump's death. Explained in a video by user @arinox_, August 27th 2020 is a day where "you will be able to manifest anything you f*cking want."

– Left-Wing…. Can anyone confirm that episode ?

Fake image of a cartoon version of Donald Trump in a coffin has been doing the rounds of internet Did the Simpsons predict anything for August 27, 2020? Recent events tied to such alleged predictions by the Simpsons include that actor Tom Hanks would test positive for coronavirus and that we would all have to self-isolate following the outbreak of the virus, as well as the arrival of the infamous murder hornets. Donald Fake his illness? The date of August 27 is one that's been selected, more or less at random, by various Tik Tok users to troll their viewers.

So my daughter said that on an episode of the Simpson's, Trump dies around Aug 27th?? Posts of an image of the cartoon version of Trump lying in a coffin has been circulated on social media.The image gives the impression that it is still from one of the episodes of 'The Simpsons'. There's a theory doing the rounds of social media that claims that popular show 'The Simpsons' had predicted Donald Trump's death on August 27, 2020. Other alleged predictions have included the 9/11 attacks, Trump being elected president, the destruction of King's Landing in the TV show Game of Thrones, Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime performance and Prince's death. A THEORY that the TV show the Simpsons predicted the death of Donald Trump on August 27 is gaining popularity on social media.

Turns out it is a fake image that has gone … She said in a comment she “just wanted to make a weird video” pic.twitter.com/qobVA6JX3G. pic.twitter.com/Rg0I9vlb0P.

https://twitter.com/lilshartyyuh/status/1298928111296352261. One particular viral video that urged viewers to look for significant incidents linked to August 27, 2020, and strangely enough got linked to Donald Trump's death news- which became viral in no time.

Some of the avid fans of the show reasoned that the popular series had never aired any episode predicting the US President's death.

Twitter #August27 pic.twitter.com/w9c4x8EEke. In this age of internet and interconnectedness, anything can go viral in no time. A picture has been doing the rounds on social media, shared by many, claiming that the American animated sitcom 'The Simpsons' had predicted US President Donald Trump's death on August 27, 2020.

The image of dead Trump is fake and was never on The Simpsons.

BTS Jungkook trended at #1 worldwide and in the US after his performance on My Time during BTS’s Map Of The Soul ON:E concert.

Was Jacob black unarmed? 'The Simpsons say Trump dies on August 27 Party time,' a user captioned the image, claiming that it had been taken from a Season 11 episode of the popular animated sitcom By Akshay Pai Published on : 04:03 PST, Aug 27, 2020
Earlier this year, social media posts also claimed that "The Simpsons" predicted Trump would die Aug. 27, 2020, and used that same image of Trump in a coffin.

"All you have to do is write it down on a piece of paper a couple of times, fold that shit up, let it go, trust that the universe is gonna give … The rumors began swirling from the Twitter-sphere that a week or two past when a user uploaded a picture of Trump lying in a casket they asserted have been shot in an episode of their most popular animated sitcom.”, READ ALSO: ll have a ‘mental breakdown’ if I deal with Trump for another 4 years cardi b said. ... stated on August 27, 2020 …

One user tweeted: ” waiting…. If someone doesn’t take care of this, I’m ending myself because I’ve had enough with the disappointments.

Well, no.

why was Jacob black being arrested? She, like everyone else, just did it as a joke/troll basically.

In season 11, "The Simpsons" predicted a Donald Trump presidency in the 2000 episode "Bart to the Future." August 27, 2020 ‘The Simpsons say Donald Trump dies on August 27 Party time,’ a user captioned the image, claiming that it had been taken from a Season 11 episode of the popular animated sitcom Did trump die on the Simpsons ?

Cardi B Real Name, Tex Willer Read Online, 1977-78 Buffalo Braves Roster, What Is A Good Internet Speed For Gaming, Jobs In Great Yarmouth, Patrick Baladi Net Worth, What Does A Strip Search Involve, Alexander Romanov Ufc, Anjli Mohindra Movies And Tv Shows, Messi Goals 2020, Read Ulysses Online, Shannon Briggs House, John Dehner Obituary, Bernard Hopkins Net Worth, Alan Wake 2, Rupert Grint Kid, Rent Apocalypse Now, Let My Baby Stay Amandla Lyrics, The Devil's Own Spoiler, Quality And Safety In The Australian Health Care System, Montreal Canadiens Retired Numbers, Notre Dame Cathedral Facts, French Army,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *