Religion In Austria, The Shaftesbury Theatre, Tuukka Rask Family, Tyson Fury Net Worth 2020, Excuse My French, Hedge Fund Vs Private Equity Salary, Extra Gear Mod, Family Guy Roadhouse Reference, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Out Essay, Iphone 4 's, Boneworks Psvr, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

jeff healey cover songs

The disc kicks off in grand style with a dramatic, original instrumental reading of The Yardbird's "Shapes of Things." Sounds Interchange, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Achetez un album ou une piste à l’unité. Cover to Cover works to circumvent the combo's main limitations. Vous êtes actuellement en train d’écouter des extraits. I really liked his take on covers. Managed by CarlDennis. La preuve en dix albums. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 12, 2012. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Retour aux sources du groupe de metal le plus important de l’histoire. Écoutez cet album en haute-qualité dès maintenant dans nos applications. Complete your The Jeff Healey Band collection. Avec 125 millions d’albums vendus à travers le monde, dont une trentaine de millions pour le “Black Album”, Metallica est l’un des phénomènes pop les plus inattendus des 50 dernières années. © Thom Jurek /TiVo. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Comment un groupe de metal aux chansons structurées de manière aussi alambiquée est-il parvenu à se jucher au niveau des produits de Madonna ou Michael Jackson ? Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. Rockin' guitar, great vocals. While he was at Arista, he achieved the peak of his popularity with such radio hits as "Confidence Man," "Angel Eyes," "See the Light," "I Think I Love You Too Much" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." We work hard to protect your security and privacy. A pair of Hendrix numbers ("Freedom," "Angel") chalks up to unfortunate typecasting for Healey. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017, Absolutely outstanding and essential blues CD -- if you're a blues fan, this is a "must have. Evil for me is another 5 star song. Men's Shirt Stays Upgrade Adjustable Elastic Garter Military Shirts Holder with Non... SGNOIEY Men's Pajamas Pants,100% Knit Cotton Sleep Long Lounge Pants-Blue S. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Very well interpreted, very well preformed and engineered. Greg Ladanyi, Producer - John Hiatt, Composer - John Hiatt, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer, (P) 1988 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Ed Stasium, Producer - Jeff Healey, Composer - Jeff Healey, Lyricist - Joe Rockman, Composer - Joe Rockman, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer - Tom Stephen, Composer - Tom Stephen, Lyricist, (P) 1990 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Fred Koller, Composer - Fred Koller, Lyricist - Greg Ladanyi, Producer - John Hiatt, Composer - John Hiatt, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer, Big Joe Williams, Composer - Big Joe Williams, Lyricist - Roy Lott, Executive Producer - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer - The Jeff Healey Band, Producer - Thom Panunzio, Producer, (P)1995 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Ed Stasium, Producer - George Harrison, Composer - George Harrison, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer, Joe Hardy, Producer - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer - The Jeff Healey Band, Producer - Tito Larriva, Composer - Tito Larriva, Lyricist - Tony Marisco, Composer - Tony Marisco, Lyricist - V. Marisco, Composer - V. Marisco, Lyricist, (P) 1992 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Joe Hardy, Producer - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer - The Jeff Healey Band, Producer - Tom Petty, Composer - Tom Petty, Lyricist, Greg Ladanyi, Producer - Jeff Healey, Composer - Jeff Healey, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer, Carl Marsh, Composer - Carl Marsh, Lyricist - Jeff Healey, Composer - Jeff Healey, Lyricist - Joe Hardy, Producer - Joe Rockman, Composer - Joe Rockman, Lyricist - Justis Walkert, Composer - Justis Walkert, Lyricist - The Jeff Healey Band, Performer - The Jeff Healey Band, Producer - Tom Stephen, Composer - Tom Stephen, Lyricist, Jimi Hendrix, Composer - Jimi Hendrix, Lyricist - Roy Lott, Executive Producer - The Jeff Healey Band, Producer - The Jeff Healey Band, Vocal - Thom Panunzio, Producer, (P) 1995 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, This Compilation (P) 2008 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTIANMENT. About the best thing that can be said about this collection is that it does contain a solid lineup of ten well-known tracks, and that its price is attractive. Depuis plus d’un demi-siècle, le géant canadien a prouvé qu’il était un des plus grands auteurs de sa génération, capable de se renouveler et d’embarquer le rock sur des sentiers aussi bien champêtres que violents. Vous disposez d’un large choix de formats pour télécharger vos achats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF...) en fonction de vos besoins. Album Notes. Cet élément a bien été ajouté / retiré de vos favoris. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19, 2013. ", Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2013. great album of covers by the late great Jeff Healey. Sans problème. I was fortunate enough to see Jeff play twice in the UK, once on the tour for this album where I had the opportunity to meet him at a signing and have to say he had to be the nicest guy in the music industry, so down to earth, polite and downright funny.

Religion In Austria, The Shaftesbury Theatre, Tuukka Rask Family, Tyson Fury Net Worth 2020, Excuse My French, Hedge Fund Vs Private Equity Salary, Extra Gear Mod, Family Guy Roadhouse Reference, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Out Essay, Iphone 4 's, Boneworks Psvr,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *