Custom World Cup Draw, Catherine Walston, Jasper Cillessen Barcelona, Palmerston Island, Dominic Cooper And Amanda Seyfried, What The Bleep!?: Down The Rabbit Hole (2006), Reolink Go(62)LocationOutdoor UseField Of View130°FeaturesMotion Sensing, Night Vision, Wireless, With Audio, With Wi-Fi, Tenet Release Date Streaming, Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy, Joe Thornton Retire, 40 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us" />

Newsletter

Email Marketing by E-goi

Inscreva-se para receber as nossas noticias!

Email Marketing by E-goi

tyson fury documentary

“Then as the day progressed and his phone was off I started calling his dad and said ‘have you heard from him because I don’t know where he’s at. The boxer was speaking in a new ITV documentary. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. That was the Everest. He defeated Tom Schwarz in June before overcoming a deep cut to his right eye to beat Otto Wallin on points in September. People wrote him off in life.". 6 months ago. Following his stunning 2015 win over Wladimir Klitschko, Fury’s life began to spiral out of control. © 2020 Sports New Media Limited. Then that's it. TYSON FURY will star in a special behind-the-scenes three-part series revealing all about his life in and out of the ring. “One day I woke up and thought, ‘today’s the day I end it all’. I need to get well immediately.’”, #TysonFury: The Gypsy King tonight at 9pm on @ITV and ITV Hub: bit.ly/FurysI1, A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on Feb 13, 2020 at 7:46am PST. “But I always put it to the back of my mind because I had a job to do. However familiar his narrative becomes, footage of his ascension from the canvas against Wilder never ceases to amaze. “I keep having dreams where I knock him out in round two and I have been playing a lot of poker and getting dealt lots of twos, it is definitely a sign. "I just want to get to the fight injury free and then it is all about who wants it more. "My job was becoming heavyweight champion of the world. Just as many Fury fans will have found in his autobiography, Behind the Mask, which was released last year, he is honest to a fault about his struggles outside of the ring. Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: Johnny Nelson backs 'better all-rounder' AJ to beat Gypsy King. "But when I beat him he becomes just another bare bum in the shower. You've achieved your dreams from being a kid. “’Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King’ follows the ‘Gypsy King’ and his nearest and dearest as he prepares to take on his arch-rival Deontay Wilder for a second time. And Fury believes his new physique will help him KO Wilder - predicting it to finish in ROUND TWO. The former world heavyweight champion will return to the ring next weekend in his blockbuster rematch with Deontay Wilder. In the documentary, Fury’s wife Paris, father Peter and brother Shane delve into what the boxing great was like during his bleakest moments and how he can never return to that state again. So begins a mesmerising 45 minutes worth of dissecting the path of the world's most naturally gifted heavyweight from the depths of despair and back to the top of the world. ‘Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King’ starts on Thursday, February 13 at 9pm on ITV1 in the first of three episodes. Tyson Fury’s wife, Paris, opens up about the boxer’s struggles in a documentary on ITV View this post on Instagram #TysonFury: The Gypsy King tonight at 9pm on @ITV and ITV Hub: bit.ly/FurysI1 “Before I got to the bridge I heard a voice saying, ‘don’t do this, you’re going to destroy your family’s life,’ and I immediately pulled the car over and that was the first time I thought, ‘right, now or never. Crashing down.". It's all or nothing, everything you do. As well as shining a spotlight on his well-documented mental health battle, its producers have also promised to “reveal the most complete and intimate portrait” of the boxer ever seen. "He got in the Ferrari before he left he said: 'I'm not coming back'," his wife Paris recalls. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. ‘I woke up wanting to die on a daily basis’, Tyson Fury will reveal in a candid documentary tonight. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Wilder, Tyson, Joshua: Who is the hardest hitting heavyweight boxer in history? Fury says: “I woke up wanting to die on a daily basis, I didn’t want to live anymore because I was het up by depression so that’s as low as you can go. “He can be happy one minute and sad the next. We’re made to believe success is happiness, but that’s very untrue. You’re happy, it’s an achievement, don’t dwell on the past.”. I am worried, he was talking silly this morning.'". I am worried, he was talking silly this morning.’, “He’s better at the moment. View our online Press Pack. “I was heading towards this bridge, I was going to smash the car into the bridge at very high speed, I just didn’t have the ambition to live anymore. He can laugh about it now but he will be looking up from his back inside two. “My job was to become heavyweight champion of the world so you put all your eggs in one basket and you’ve an addictive personality, it’s all or nothing in everything you do and you’ve achieved your dream and there’s no further you can go in your career. With his rematch against Deontay Wilder just days away, last night ITV ran a new documentary, 'Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King', in which he gave unprecedented access to his life at home as well as his training camps. "Then as the day progressed and his phone was off I started calling his dad. An ITV press release said: “This brand new three part series offers exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to one of sports most flamboyant and controversial characters Tyson Fury and his larger than life family. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. "There's nothing else to go for, there's no further I can go in my career. Fury’s title tilt in Las Vegas could be the perfect conclusion to his incredible rise back to boxing’s elite. "I always put it to the back of my mind because I had a job to do," he said. That’s the real Tyson.”. “He is 100 per cent getting knocked out in two rounds. Fury, Joshua, Wilder: Who is the best heavyweight boxer right now? "My name is Tyson Luke Fury and I am a flawed character.". Eddie Hearn reacts to Tyson Fury moving on from Deontay Wilder trilogy fight, Watch Vasyl Lomachenko's only amateur defeat in an amazing 397 fights, Vasyl Lomachenko climbed off the canvas to beat Jorge Linares with just one hand, Watch Teofimo Lopez go to war with 'Mini Mike Tyson' in ferocious sparring footage, Watch as Lomachenko glares at Lopez whenever he speaks during intense press conference, How to watch Lomachenko vs Lopez in the UK: Live stream and TV channel details, Watch Canelo Alvarez sparring with heavyweight who throws huge left hook at Mexican, Deontay Wilder's team give first reaction to Tyson Fury moving on from trilogy fight, Roy Jones admits he's contemplated dying in Mike Tyson fight - 'I'd die a happy man', Lomachenko is like 'vintage Ali' whose punches feel like 'you're being tasered', Tyson Fury on his fight with mental health, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live. Fury was then diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2016 as he continued to spiral out of control. This brand new three part series, Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King offers exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to one of sports most flamboyant and controversial characters,Tyson Fury his family. With his rematch against Deontay Wilder just days away, last night ITV ran a new The story the world has seen - and in many ways, shared - since has seen him catapulted back into boxing folklore, years after being vilified in sections of the media, something he puts down partly to discrimination against him because of his Travellers background. Now the 31-year-old has revealed and detailed just how dark a place he was in. He said: "I don’t want to run him down because it will make my victory look s***. Conor McGregor vs Manny Pacquiao: Fight Night simulation ends in brutal style, Floyd Mayweather ranks himself above Muhammad Ali as boxing's greatest ever, Floyd Mayweather sets his price to fight UFC’s Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov, YouTuber KSI believes he would beat Mike Tyson in a boxing fight. Just like in life. That has, nevertheless, been a key factor in honing a new perspective on life: "We’re made to believe success is happiness. The first episode of ‘Tyson Fury: The Gypsy King’ will be broadcast next Thursday night, nine days before he is back in action. “That was Everest and that’s it – it all came crashing down.”. Fury's lowest nadir came after the pinnacle of his career against Klitschko, but he now looks back on that time as the cumulation of years of mental health problems. For other inquiries, Contact Us.

Custom World Cup Draw, Catherine Walston, Jasper Cillessen Barcelona, Palmerston Island, Dominic Cooper And Amanda Seyfried, What The Bleep!?: Down The Rabbit Hole (2006), Reolink Go(62)LocationOutdoor UseField Of View130°FeaturesMotion Sensing, Night Vision, Wireless, With Audio, With Wi-Fi, Tenet Release Date Streaming, Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy, Joe Thornton Retire,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *